Custom Search

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Romeo and Juliet--The Motion Picture

When I was a young lad of years numbering ten, this film was released way back then. So long ago yet, it seems like yesterday when I first watched this film based on Shakespeare's play.

Whilst I watched, my world reflected back at me from the mirror-like movie screen. Such noteworthy acting I hath ne'er before seen. Whilst I watched this film I felt such adolescent joy when a Capulet girl met that Montague boy!

I felt the star-crossed lovers' glee! How lucky in love such lovers must be. I remembered back when I was young, the lovers I had gained and lost, not knowing the trials, not knowing the cost.

'Twas not my plan to cry in my beer. Patience was not a virtue my tears held dear. My shredded heart put my face to the test. 'Twas the mask of Tragedy that suited me best.

Fear near doom hangs on its last breath. I know what it is to lose a loved one to death. Thus I totally related to this tale of woe--of Juliet and her dear, sweet Romeo.

Mark me well. To thee I pray. 'Tis the most noble film based on Shakespeare's play.


Click here for drama, comedy and adventure!


No comments:

 
Click here for drama, comedy and adventure!